Friday 16 October 2009

Ball animation finals

This was my third and final of the "Ball Tests", its the only ball test with an obstacle in it. Honestly I don't think its bad at all, the only thing that grates on me is where the ball hits the second platform and jumps back a little bit. I believe this would happen, or wanted to, I just don't think it would have happened on this platform the gradient of the platform is too steep.

The principle of squash and stretch I still applied to both Tests (above and below), although I didn't really play around to much, which is a shame the 'hard ball' in the test above was a nice little experiment even if it didn't go to well. As it looks very lifeless and quite bland.

My Second 'Test' the first one i decided to save on paper with and draw two balls. Its alright, I'm not displeased with it, its just a little bland. Although drawing a ball on a different scale was a good experiment, even if it does stay at a constant speed.

I'm fairly pleased with both. They've taught me quite a bit in the processes of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment